According to Keith Taylor's book, Tansley Remembered, two paper Rolls of Honour were unveiled in front of the
Tansley Parish Council Building/Institute (now Tansley Community Hall) in Church Street on 2nd June 1918. This was preceded
by a religious service held on the village green, and a procession down Church Street to the Institute.
At a much later time, they were moved for safe-keeping to Tansley Village Hall, where they were displayed in the upper room. In June 2014, they were archived, without their frames, at the Derbyshire Record Office
(DRO) in Matlock where they will be preserved, kept safe and made available for anyone to see. Their Collection Reference is D7735, accession no. 4480.
The photos below were taken 2nd September 2014 at the DRO. Their contrast has been adjusted to improve their appearance.